Did you know May is National Hamburger Month? Celebrate accordingly with this cheeseburger slider recipe! These sliders are so delicious that people will be coming back for 2nds... most likely 3rds. So fire up your Fuego and do some grilling over Memorial Day Weekend!
What you'll need:
- 1 1/2 pound of ground hamburger
- 12 Hawaiian buns
- Garlic Powder
- Cheese Slices
- Condiments: we suggest lettuce, onion, avocado, tomato, kechtup and mustard!
What you'll do:
- Fire up your Fuego to medium heat
- Form hamburger into slider size burger patties
- Season the patties on one side
- Place patties on grill
- Season other side of patties
- Before patties are fully cooked to your desired temp. add the cheese slices and cover grill so cheese can melt
- Remove from grill once desired temp is achieved
- Top with condiments and enjoy!