Halftime is the perfect time to enjoy some chicken wings so as not to get distracted from the game. Try these perfectly grilled chicken wings delight from The Cookful.
What you’ll need:
- Chicken wings, thawed
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Your choice of wing sauce
What you’ll do:
- Preheat your reliable Fuego grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken wings on all sides with Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Arrange the chicken wings on the grill with the lid closed. At the same time, pour your favorite wing sauce into a pot and put over low heat.
- Continue to grill with the lid closed and turn the chicken wings every few minutes until the meat is not pink in the center, about 16-18 minutes. Wait for a little char or bubbles beneath the skin.
- Once done, transfer them into a large bowl and toss wing sauce. It’s important to to do this immediately after taking them off the grill while they’re still hot.
- Once all the wings are fully coated with the sauce, let it sit for a few minutes to soak in all the flavor.