Foil Pack Grilled Salmon with Lemony Asparagus
No need to make reservations months in advance or sacrifice precious time with your loved one waiting at a restaurant line this Valentine's Day. Try this quick and easy recipe by Delish.
What You’ll Need:
- 20 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 4 6-oz. skin-on salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 2 lemons, sliced
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Torn fresh dill, for garnish
What You’ll Do:
- Lay two pieces of foil on a flat surface. Place a layer of asparagus spears on foil.
- Top with a fillet of salmon, 1 tablespoon butter, and two slices of lemon. Loosely wrap, then repeat with remaining ingredients until you have four packets total.
- Heat your Fuego grill on high. Add foil packets and grill until salmon is cooked through and asparagus is tender. Approximately 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh dill and serve.