End the summer on a colorful note with these bright chicken skewers! They are pretty, they are yummy, they are everything you crave at a summertime party. There is no better time to eat off a stick than in this warm season. It just feels right. So enjoy the freedom that is a summer BBQ, have friends & family over and eat!
1 ½ tbsp. Finely minced garlic
1 tbsp. Fresh lemon zest
4 tbsp. Freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 tsp. Salt
¼ tsp. Pepper
4 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
1 large red, yellow and green pepper, each – cut into ¾ inch squares
1 ¼ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
1 lemon cut into wedges for serving
1. In a small bowl combine garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil. Mix it together and set aside.
2. Place cut veggies in a zip lock and add 3 tablespoons of the herb marinade. Place chicken in separate bag and add remaining marinade. Toss to coat.
3. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
4. Preheat the Fuego Grill on medium heat. Thread the skewers alternating with meat and vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Place directly on the grill and grill 3-4 minutes on each side. Continue to cook and flip until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Serve with lemon wedges and squeeze on top. Enjoy!
The post Fuego Grilled Chicken Skewers appeared first on .
Raising the steaks
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest updates, special offers and insider tips.