Grilled Garlic Bread
The best part about this warm garlic bread recipe? No clean up since it's on the grill!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 loaf French or Italian white bread
- 8 tbsp. softened butter
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
What You’ll Do:
- Preheat grill to low heat.
- Place bread loaf in the center of a large sheet of foil (big enough to wrap entirely around the bread later).
- Slice bread into 1½ inch thick slices but do not cut through the very bottom of the loaf, leave about a ¼ inch at the bottom intact so that all of the slices still stay connected.
- Spread butter between each slice and use your fingers or a brush to rub some over the top of the loaf.
- Sprinkle garlic powder between each slice trying to cover as much surface area as possible.
- Sprinkle minced garlic on top of the loaf and finish off with the Italian seasoning.
- Wrap the bread loosely in the foil (make sure it's sealed shut but has some room for the heat to circulate).
- Place foil-wrapped-bread on the grill and cook for 15-20 minutes turning over halfway through.
- Carefully unwrap the foil, pull bread slices apart and serve warm. Enjoy!