Grilled Margherita Pizza
Every good night usually involves pizza, right? This Grilled Margherita Pizza includes fresh ingredients and adds a twist to the usual pizza night. Instead of ordering delivery - fire up your Fuego and get grilling!
What You’ll Need:
- Store bought pizza dough
- Olive Oil - just enough for brushing the dough
- Salt and pepper
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella
- Mozzarella balls
- 3 roma tomatoes
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Pizza Sauce
What You’ll Do:
- After dough has been flattened - brush with olive oil and throw it on your Fuego. Grill each side until desired color is achieved.
- Top with pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, mozzarella balls and tomatoes.
- Cover and grill for 4-6 minutes.
- Remove from grill and top with Basil leaves