Grilled Pineapple and Strawberry Skewers
Summer weather is here for the long haul, and there’s no better way to celebrate than grilling up some fruity snacks. This super simple recipe is the perfect spin on a fun classic.
What You’ll Need:
- Honey (or sugar)
What You’ll Do:
- Preheat your grill to between 350 and 450 degrees.
- Soak the skewers in water to prevent them from catching on fire (important!).
- Slice the fruit. You can do chunks, cubes, or whatever you prefer.
- Slide the fruit onto the skewers. We alternated strawberries and pineapple, but it could be fun to do a variety of orders.
- Place the skewers on the grill and allow them to sit long enough to get those beautiful grill marks. You can leave them on longer for a more grilled taste and look, or take them off after just a few minutes if you just want the fruit to be warm.
- Lastly, drizzle honey over the skewers for more flavor. If honey isn’t your thing you can sprinkle sugar over the skewers as well.