Grilled Pineapple Chicken
You don't have to wait until summer to throw some pineapple on the grill. It's the perfect way to sweeten your weeknight dinner! This tropical recipe can be found at Delish.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pineapple, sliced into rings
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- Green onions, for garnish
What You’ll Do:
- In a large bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, ketchup, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger.
- Add chicken to a large resealable bag and pour over marinade. Let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
- Heat your Fuego grill on high heat and add chicken. Baste with marinade and grill until charred.
- Toss pineapple with oil and grill until charred, 2 minutes.
- Serve chicken with grilled pineapple and garnish with green onions.