Grilled Pork Chops
The perfect pair: sweet plums and savory pork chops. Caramelized plums and red onions make all the difference! Another great recipe find from Delish.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 boneless pork chops, 8 to 10-oz.
- 1/2 cup and 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 plums, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 6 c. baby arugula
- Fresh thyme leaves, for garnish
What You’ll Do:
- Arrange pork chops in a glass baking dish and pour over 1/2 cup red wine vinegar. Let marinate while you prep.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add thinly sliced plums and red onions and cook, stirring for about 5 minutes.
- Add balsamic vinegar and brown sugar and continue cooking until golden.
- Remove from heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat your Fuego grill on high heat. Remove pork from red wine vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill pork chops 4 minutes, then flip and cook 3 to 4 minutes more. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together dijon and one tablespoon red wine vinegar. Slowly whisk in 3 tablespoons of olive oil, then add arugula and gently toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon plum mixture over grilled pork chops and garnish with thyme. Serve with arugula salad.