Grilled Smores Pizza? Yes!
A good night in our mind runs something along the lines of pizza and chocolate. Not many people could argue that those two things aren’t what makes the world go round. Well what if you could have both? But more than just chocolate, what if you could have s’mores and pizza – a S’more Pizza! Just in time for National S’more Day on August 10th, Fuego came up with the most chocolate coated, pizza crusted, s’more pizza you could have imaged!
1 package refrigerated pizza dough
1 cup Nutella
⅔ cup crumbled graham crackers
1 cup mini marshmallows
⅓ cup chocolate chips + 2 tbsp
2 tsp flour
Caramel Sauce (optional)
Note: Requires a pizza stone
- Preheat pizza stone for 10-15 minutes on medium high heat. Prior to adding your pizza sprinkle the pizza stone with flour.
- While the stone is heating, prepare the pizza dough as directed on the packaging and place on a pizza peel dusted with flour.
- Next, spread the Nutella over the pizza dough leaving a ¼ – ½ inch border around the edge of the pizza dough. Sprinkle approximately ½ of the graham crackers over the Nutella followed by the marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Decrease the heat on the grill to low (approximately 200-250F). Sprinkle the top of the pizza stone with cornmeal and transfer the pizza to the stone with a pizza peel. Close the lid on the grill.
- After 5 minutes, open the grill cover and rotate the pizza to allow for even cooking. Close the lid and cook for approximately 5-7 more minutes until the marshmallows and pizza crust are golden brown.
- Top immediately with remaining chocolate chips and graham crackers. You can also drizzle with caramel sauce if wanted.
The post Grilled Smores Pizza? Yes! appeared first on .