Grilled Tequila-lime Shrimp
Your seafood loving guests can indulge in this flavorful grilled tequila-lime shrimp recipe from AllRecipes. Grilling shrimp with a little glaze of tequila will definitely bring a delectable thrill to this exciting football game.
What you’ll need:
2 tbsp. lime juice
2 tbsp. tequila
1/4 cup olive oil
1 pinch garlic salt
1 pinch ground cumin
Ground pepper to taste
1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
6 (10-in.) wooden skewers
1 large lime, quartered
What you’ll do:
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent from burning
- Whisk together the lime juice, tequila, olive oil, garlic salt, cumin, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Pour into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the shrimp, seal bag and turn to coat evenly. Refrigerate 1 to 4 hours before grilling.
- Preheat your Fuego grill to medium-high heat.
- Drain and discard marinade from shrimp. Thread shrimp onto pre-soaked wooden skewers (5 to 6 per skewer).
- Cook, uncovered, on preheated grill until the shrimp turn pink, turning once, for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve with lime wedges for garnish.