Grilled Pumpkin Pie
Fall is here and that calls for a grilled pumpkin pie recipe! Show off your grilling skills and impress your friends and family at Thanksgiving.
What You'll Need:
- 2 eggs
- 16 oz. Pumpkin Pie Puree
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie crust
- 1 dash of cinnamon
- 1 container of cool whip
What You'll Do:
- Combine eggs, pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pie dish; pour pumpkin mixture into the crust.
- Heat Fuego Grill to 400°F (make sure lid is closed while it preheats)
- Place pie on the grill for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F and grill until filling is set, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Be sure to leave the lid on and keep pie covered so the heat stays trapped.
- Sprinkle a dash of cinnamon once pie is finished.
- Let pumpkin pie cool.
- Once cooled completely, add the cool whip on top and set in the fridge for 30 minutes.