Fresh off-the-grill quesadillas from AllRecipes. If you have a Fuego Element gas grill, try this recipe on a porcelain enamel cast-iron griddle, sold separately at www.fuegoliving.com
What you’ll need:
2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
Adobo seasoning to taste
12 (10-in.) tortillas
1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese blend
1 (6 oz.) can sliced black olives, drained
1 (7 oz.) can diced green chilies, drained
What you’ll do:
- Marinate the chicken with adobo seasoning for 15 minutes. Chop the onion while you wait.
- Preheat your Fuego grill on medium-high heat.
- Place chicken on grill and cook for 10 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.
- Remove chicken from grill, let it cool and then cut into bite-size pieces.
- Place 2 to 3 tortillas on your Fuego grill, and sprinkle with a thin layer of cheese, chicken, onion, olives, and green chiles. Top with another tortilla.
- Grill until brown and crispy on both sides, approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut into wedges then serve!
Serve with salsa and sour cream, and you are ready for kickoff!