Quick BBQ Chicken Thighs
Here's a (delicious) recipe for all you grill masters on-the-go! Courtesy of Cooking Light.
- 1 cup unsalted ketchup
- 2 1/2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 8)
What You'll Do:
- Preheat your Fuego grill to medium-high heat
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl. Place 1/2 cup ketchup mixture in a small bowl. Add chicken to remaining ketchup mixture; toss. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove chicken from ketchup mixture; discard ketchup mixture.
- Grill chicken for 5 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature reads 165°F, brushing occasionally with reserved 1/2 cup ketchup mixture
- Remove from the grill. Add salt to taste
Dinner is served! (aka Problem Solved!)