Simple & Tasty Grilled Cheese
Simple, tasty, and cozy – what more could you ask for? This easy-to-make delicacy is crunchy on the outside and gooey in the inside, perfect for any mood and here all year round. The Fuego Cheese is versatile – the perfect sidekick for any hot soup, the comforter for any soul, and the right-hand man for a hungry crisis. Here’s our original recipe that we hope you enjoy – even when you’re feelin’ a bit cheesy.
- 2 Slices of bread
- 2 Slices of cheese (your choice)
- Prepare grill to medium heat
- Butter each slice of bread on one side
- Grab the two slices of bread and place slices of cheese on opposite side of buttered side. There should be two slices of cheese between the two slices of bread now.
- Grill until lightly browned and flip over; continue grilling until cheese is melted.
The post Simple & Tasty Grilled Cheese appeared first on .
More from: Food