The Ultimate Super Bowl Appetizer
3 packs of Lingusa (depending on how big the crowd is)
1 pack of Flour Tortillas
- Preheat your Fuego Grill to 400 Degrees with the lid on.
- Once the grill is heated, place the Linguisa on the grill.
- Cook on one side for 20 minutes.
- Flip over and cook the other side for another 20 minutes.
- Once the linguisa begins to sizzle and the sear marks are visible, take the linguisa off the grill to cool.
- After brushing off your Fuego Grill, begin placing the tortillas on the grill.
- Flip the tortillas to cook on each side for about a minute.
- Take them off the grill to cool.
- Grab a cutting board and begin cutting the linguisa into pieces.
- Cut the tortillas in half and wrap the linguisa in the tortillas.
- Use the toothpick to hold the linguica and tortilla in place.
The post The Ultimate Super Bowl Appetizer appeared first on .