All 304 Stainless Steel
You might see this price tag and think its too good to be true. Think again. We will be honest though, a few of our components are not 304SS, simply because they can't be. Here is the list:
- Ignition System
- Red Logo Plate (Zinc)
- Shelf Handles (Plastic)
- Control Valves / Valve Manifold
- Lid Bumpers (Silicon)
- Casters / Wheels (Non-Marketing
- Gas Hose / Regulator
- Door Magnets
- Door Magnet Catch(430 SS)
All 304 SS Gas Grill with lifetime warranty on stainless steel; five year warranty for burners & diffusers; one year warranty on ignition system.
Our dual U-shaped burner system delivers balanced heat beneath the heavy duty 8mm solid stainless steel grates preventing “hot spots”. The F27S-Griddle is powered by two 20,000 BTU/hr. burners for a total output of 40,000 BTU/hr.
As shown in the adjacent photo, our triple U- shaped burners look and act like a 4 burner grill. This gives the balance and uniform heat you are looking for in a premium gas grill.
Our 304SS burners and their 304SS diffusers come with a five year warranty.
Large Griddle Surface
At only 27" wide with the shelves down (more about our recessed shelves below) the F27S-Griddle maximizes the cooking area.
With a total griddle area of 400 sq. in. you will have plenty of space for gatherings of any type. More griddle surface than most 30" grills in its class.
Recessed Folding Side Shelves
The side panels and side shelves received the same treatment as our face. We eliminated the bulbous front end as seen on all other grills and continued that through to the side shelves. They sit nicely tucked away until you need them.
Don't let the size of the shelves fool you. They are built to support over 25 lbs per shelf which is more than enough to support your largest platter of food. again. This new design makes cleanup a breeze.
Hidden Residue Tray
When designing the grill, we thought how can we make our face as clean as possible?? One contributing factor was to hide the drip tray behind the doors.
The residue tray remains fully accessible as needed to clean by simply opening the double doors below the control panel. When not needed it remains tucked away out of site.
Quick Set-up Guide
You won’t know the joy until you give it a try yourself. Only had the grill for a little over a week, but man o man, I love it. Burgers one night. Fish tacos and side of beans on another night (no fish smell in the house!). Grilled chicken, potatoes, and broccoli on another. It is just so versatile. And the flavors don’t linger on the surface…like the chicken didn’t taste like the fish I cooked the night before. Why did it take me so long to find out how good a flat top grill can be?
I had a Blackstone griddle and got tired of rust and cleaning mess. I spent more time cleaning than cooking. Fuego stainless griddle fixed the problem. It easy to clean and the griddle is heavy, so it does a good job of distributing the heat. It also has a large drip tray.
Well priced high end griddle
Have been using a well known grill brand for many years. Although our previous grill did a good job. We really missed the experience of a flattop grill. So after making a lot of research realized there are many options. Further to our research we found that there are three price levels and varying functionality with many options. For our needs, we needed a cooking space not too big and not too small, just right, this grill hit the spot with size, design, cooking power and design. And it was on sale without any reviews anywhere and we decided to go with it. And we absolutely love it, and let me explain why(s) below:
1. Presale questions and support: prior to our purchase we had question around shipping, size etc. When reach out to them via phone and email we got a great friendly service with knowledgeable customer representatives. Even before buying we had our confidence in the company.
2. Ordering process, delivery and packaging: well ordering was super easy, clear explanation of sale prices, shipping costs and delivery dates. We had a quick acknowledgement of our purchase followed up with a delivery date and a friendly company called us to setup a delivery time frame and they arrived on time with again very friendly delivery team.
Packaging: wow definitely well packaged. It definitely requires two people to unpack and remove it from the shipping pallet.
NO Assembly reqired! Only thing we had to take care was to install the LPG tank. Thats it and you are in business.
3. Post sale service: right after assembly I had a question about cooking surface maintenance and clean up. Again friendly and quick response on how to find resources and what to do.
4. Quality: well where do I start... Cooking surface is a MONSTER!!! Heavy steel, cabinet is beautiful and well built! It is the best grill we ever purchased (our 3rd one) Nice functional side foldable surfaces ( I dont know what to call them but love them)
5. Cooking Performance: Well the most important part. Since we received we been using it twice every week. And it is a terrific experience. Cooking surface get really really hot very very quickly. What ever you throw on it, it can handle. Meat, Chicken Fish, veggies. We tried everything and it is our go to cooking appliance right now. It is easy to manage the cooking temperature. Dials are accurate to adjust the temp. Also you can only fire up one side and put the cooked food to the other side while you are working on the other dishes to keep them warm. Easy to clean up. I wish I could attach photos here to show some photos from during cooking, delicious!
Overall if you are looking for flattop grill, this is a terrific option if design, performance and quality are important aspects to you. It will perform with flying starts and you will love the design and functionality. Do your research you will find many options, and what Fuego offers might be the best one depending on your needs and wants. We are very satisfied with our purchase and would recommend to our family and friends.