All 304 Stainless Steel
Massive Grilling Surface
Recessed Folding Side Shelves
Hidden Residue Tray
I had a Blackstone griddle and got tired of rust and cleaning mess. I spent more time cleaning than cooking. Fuego stainless griddle fixed the problem. It easy to clean and the griddle is heavy, so it does a good job of distributing the heat. It also has a large drip tray.
Well priced high end griddle
Have been using a well known grill brand for many years. Although our previous grill did a good job. We really missed the experience of a flattop grill. So after making a lot of research realized there are many options. Further to our research we found that there are three price levels and varying functionality with many options. For our needs, we needed a cooking space not too big and not too small, just right, this grill hit the spot with size, design, cooking power and design. And it was on sale without any reviews anywhere and we decided to go with it. And we absolutely love it, and let me explain why(s) below:
1. Presale questions and support: prior to our purchase we had question around shipping, size etc. When reach out to them via phone and email we got a great friendly service with knowledgeable customer representatives. Even before buying we had our confidence in the company.
2. Ordering process, delivery and packaging: well ordering was super easy, clear explanation of sale prices, shipping costs and delivery dates. We had a quick acknowledgement of our purchase followed up with a delivery date and a friendly company called us to setup a delivery time frame and they arrived on time with again very friendly delivery team.
Packaging: wow definitely well packaged. It definitely requires two people to unpack and remove it from the shipping pallet.
NO Assembly reqired! Only thing we had to take care was to install the LPG tank. Thats it and you are in business.
3. Post sale service: right after assembly I had a question about cooking surface maintenance and clean up. Again friendly and quick response on how to find resources and what to do.
4. Quality: well where do I start... Cooking surface is a MONSTER!!! Heavy steel, cabinet is beautiful and well built! It is the best grill we ever purchased (our 3rd one) Nice functional side foldable surfaces ( I dont know what to call them but love them)
5. Cooking Performance: Well the most important part. Since we received we been using it twice every week. And it is a terrific experience. Cooking surface get really really hot very very quickly. What ever you throw on it, it can handle. Meat, Chicken Fish, veggies. We tried everything and it is our go to cooking appliance right now. It is easy to manage the cooking temperature. Dials are accurate to adjust the temp. Also you can only fire up one side and put the cooked food to the other side while you are working on the other dishes to keep them warm. Easy to clean up. I wish I could attach photos here to show some photos from during cooking, delicious!
Overall if you are looking for flattop grill, this is a terrific option if design, performance and quality are important aspects to you. It will perform with flying starts and you will love the design and functionality. Do your research you will find many options, and what Fuego offers might be the best one depending on your needs and wants. We are very satisfied with our purchase and would recommend to our family and friends.