Fuego Professional F24C
- 525 sq. in. Grilling Area (415 sq. in. Main / 110 sq. in. Warming)
- 26,500 BTU/hr. Combined Dual Zone Burners | for Direct & Indirect Grilling
- 500°F In Just 5 Minutes & 300°F-650°F Overall Temps
- Compact 24" x 24" (Lid Closed) Footprint, Perfect For A Small Patio
- Upgraded Porcelain Enamel Firebowl & Hinged Lid w/ 45-degree Lid Design To Prevent Reaching Over The Hot Fire
- Easy To Clean Drop Through Residue Tray & Hinged Propane Tank Storage Door w/ Clasp
- Electronic Ignition (Battery Operated) & Non-Marking Industrial Casters
- Optional Griddle Plate, Pizza Oven Kit & Natural Gas Conversion Kit
SHIPPING & RETURNS
All products ship ground parcel or ltl freight services from our Austin TX location. Estimated lead times are 2-5 business days.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Please visit the link below for more info on returns.
Fuego Element & Professional:
One (1) Year comprehensive parts on the entire product.
Three (3) Years limited parts warranty covering the stainless steel burner.
Fuego Premium Grills, Griddles and Pizza Oven:
One (1) Year comprehensive parts on the ignition system.
Five (5) Years limited parts warranty covering the stainless steel burner and diffuser panels.
Limited lifetime warranty on all stainless steel components not listed above.
Parts & Accessories:
One (1) Year comprehensive.
Award Winning Design
Big brother to the Fuego Element, our Fuego Professional shares similar design features while boasting a 25% larger grilling area and 20% more BTUs/hr heat output.
Massive Grilling Area
The Fuego Professional offers 525 sq. in. of grilling surface (415 sq. in. main / 110 sq. in. warming) with the ability to grill 20 half-pound burgers at once.
Additionally our heavy duty grate weighs in at over 15 lbs providing massive heat sink ensuring amazing sear marks from any spot on the grill.
Hidden Propane Tank Storage
The Fuego Professional features a hinged door front to easily access the propane tank for everyday use and when it's time to replace it.
We also added a perfect door clasp to keep the front panel closed securely, preventing those annoying rattles you hear on other grills. No more unsightly propane tanks or rattle traps when moving the grill around your patio.
Easy To Clean Residue Tray
Keep your grill clean with the Fuego Element's simple and easy-to-clean residue tray. We removed an additional 100+square inches of surface area from the bottom of the firebowl allowing the cooking debris to drop straight into the residue tray.
The grease residue is safely stored below the fire box. Simply pull the tray handle, clean the residue tray and heat reflector panel, then return when you're ready to start grilling.
Features & Benefits
Installation & Assembly
Unfortunately, I missed the reply from my email I sent the company. I have had nothing but excellent service. I was able to read that email and talk with the company. I would recommend this grill to anyone. Great customer service. The addressed all issues I had.
Love the style (primary reason I bought this one over other products), assembly was easy and customer support really good. Only reason for 4 starts intead of 5 is it is pretty expensive for what it is. But maybe you get what you pay for. Time will tell.
Put my grill together a couple days ago. Thoughts are:
- a little disappointed in the scratches on the lid.
- also would like a bit more weight in the lid, but not a huge issue.
- Saw one review suggesting a closeable function for the lid vents. Seems like a good idea.
- the vented support pieces were slightly out of round so I had to muscle them into shape to attach to the rolling base -- added significant time to the assembly
- shipping was fast, but box arrived with dome damage, but I can't put that on Fuego.
- Even with the manipulation of the supports, this grill is very easy to assemble. Even for someone only mildly mechanically inclined.
- I feel like the grate is of very good quality.
- I like the idea of the two circular burners. I think it will take some learning to figure out the best cooking method, but so what.
- first cook is hard to Guage. Temp was 30 degrees. I don't think I let the grill preheat long enough. However, food turned out very good. Boneless breasts and thighs.
- I love the way the lid opens.
- I really like the small footprint on my patio.
- I also like how mobile it is.
- I would buy again. Great for a small family.
- suggest including the trays as part of the grill and not an accessory. Plan on purchasing another as it is a little small.
This is my fifth grill during my 60 years of grilling and it’s my very favorite of all times
I have only used the grill once so far to grill steaks and it heated up quickly in 20º weather and put a nice sear on the steaks. Assembly was pretty easy. It is not Fuego's fault, but I wish there was a way to ship heavy items without using all of the molded white foam. It is so hard to dispose of. One very minor complaint is that the warming rack does not sit level when the grill lid is open. Not a deal breaker, but also seems like something the factory would notice and fix. Can't wait to make more great food on my *beautiful* new grill!
partner shop pay installments in partnership with affirm.